[INTERVIEW] Dara in Yeah Magazine!

By Blogger Master Rabu, 11 April 2012 0 comments

2NE1 is featured in Malaysian magazine. It is 'Yeah' magazine. The interview of 2NE1 members has been translated and can be seen below.

Check it out.


DARA INTERVIEW – Yeah Magazine Malaysia
Q: Nickname?
A: Ssantokki! They say I’m like a rabbit.

Q: Are you the kind of person that will sacrifice everything for your love ones?
A: Actually I was in a relationship only once. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be with the one I love and be together till forever. But now I’m really busy. I dont have a lot of friends. I like guys who are younger than me. Pretty boys are my ideal type.

Q: Will you change a lot because of love?
A: I’m a shy person, and I’m quiet. But when I’m with people I will show my cuteness. Showing a little cuteness in front of your boyfriend is important too right?

Q: People say you’re always bubbly and you cheer the other members when they’re down. Right?
A: Yes. You can call me 2NE1′s Cheer Leader!

Q: What kind of music do you like when you were little?
A: When I’m in high school I love Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears’ music. After I entered YG, I started to love hip-hop music.

Q: You’re like a mother in 2NE1 right?
A: Yes. Especially when we go overseas.

Q: Favorite things?
A: I like simple things. There must be tissue paper, perfume, hand cream, lipstick, and things that the other members need in my bag.

 BOM INTERVIEW – Yeah Magazine Malaysia
Q: Tell us a secret.
A: Every night before I go to bed, I’ll smell my bed.

Q: What will you do if you fall for someone?
A: I might change a lot. I’ll do things I usually don’t do.

Q: What must be in your handbag?
A: My phone, my makeups, and some emergency medicines and stuffs.

Q: Recently who’s your favorite singer?
A: It’s always Beyonce!

Q: What do you hope 2NE1 to archive in 1, 5, 10 years?
A: I hope we will get famous in Japan within a year. Get famous throughout Asia within 5 years. I might no longer be a singer after 10 years but I really hope I can help those who want to be a singer.

Q: Why do you want to be a singer?
A: I joined choir when I was little. When I was in America, I told myself: “I can starve as long as I can sing!” That’s when I wanted to be a singer.

Q: When do you went the America?
A: When I was 13. I came back to Korea for almost 8 years. At that time I was studying psychology.

 CL INTERVIEW – Yeah Magazine Malaysia
Q: Usually how the other members call you?
A: They call me CL. Sometimes they’ll call me Lion. They say the color of my hair and my face expression look a lot like a lion. *laughs*

Q: You know how to speak English, Japanese and French. Right?
A: Yes. I lived in Japan until I was 11 years old. After that I went to International School and learnt some other languages.

Q: When do you start loving music and dancing?
A: I grew up in a family that loves music. Especially my dad. I like dancing when I was little so I went for some dancing classes. Being a singer is always my dream.

Q: Describe your high school life.
A: I have a lot of friends. I talk a lot too! *laughs*

Q: How do you fulfill your dreams?
A: I’m a fan of Teddy from 1TYM. That’s one of the reason why I participated in YG ENT. audition. Before I become a singer, I spent 3 to 4 years being a trainee in YG.

Q: How do you feel working with Will.I.Am?
A: Very happy. We were glad that we get to work with him. And we realize Will.I.Am’s style is totally different with Teddy oppa’s. However Will.I.Am is kind. He helped us a lot during our collaboration. Our songs were all completed. It will be released really soon!

Q: How do you spend your holidays?
A: To be honest you guys would think that I’m that kind of person who likes shopping and clubbing. Well, I don’t really go shopping nor clubbing. Instead of that I go to Teddy oppa’s recording studio to listen to his musics, or have a walk in the park. Did you guys got shocked? Haha!

MINZY INTERVIEW – Yeah Magazine Malaysia
Q: How the other members call you?
A: Minzy. Usually they will call me Mingkki.

Q: The first album that you bought?
A: Kelis

Q: Favorite rock band?
A: Daft Punk.

Q: Your dreams when you were a kid.
A: A dancer!

Q: As a member of 2NE1, what do you want to achieve?
A: I hope I can continue to do what I am doing now. And of course I hope 2NE1 will be together.

Q: Favorite fashion?
A: I really love British Band and Punk fashion in the 80′s.

Q: Favorite brand?
A: Givenchy! Givenchy Nightingale is my favorite handbag! The design is so cute, and it’s easy to carry around.

Q: What must be in your bag?
A: My phone, iPad, and Givenchy perfume!

Q: When do you start loving dancing?
A: When I was little I appreciated every single chance to be on stage. One day I watched YG ENT. MV. It was really cool! That’s when I started wanting to be a singer. After that, YG contacted me.


Credit: @WeLoveChaerin
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply