[AUDIO] Huh Gak releases second mini-album ‘LACRIMOSO’

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 April 2012 0 comments

On April 3rd, vocal phenom and Superstar K2 winner Huh Gak, who has loved for his past emotional hits “Hello” and “I Told You I Want To Die”, dropped his second mini album ‘LACRIMOSO’.

His latest title track, “A Person I Used To Love”, which is a traditional ballad, was written by composer Choi Kyu Sung, the man behind Huh Gak’s previous hit “Hello.”

‘LACRIMOSO’, consists of 6 tracks, features many other ballads as well as slightly upbeat tracks which showcase Huh Gak's versatility. The mini album also contains an intro track, “MORMORANDO,” and an instrumental version of the title track, “I Person I Used To Love.”

A Person I Used To Love



Grabbing You Wrist



Love Love Love



Source: AsianDreamMusic@YT
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply