[Trans] SISTAR Interview for a french K-Pop magazine!

By Blogger Master Sabtu, 31 Maret 2012 0 comments

Girl group SISTAR is featured on a French KPOP magazine. The interview has been translated, you can read it below.

Have you ever dreamed of being a singer? What would you have liked to do then?
Bora : When I was young, I liked dancing. Since dancing and singing are related, I naturally became interested in singing and  then the desire of being a singer grew in me.
Hyolyn : I always wanted to become a singer. But, I really like animals that I wanted to become a zookeeper.
Soyou : I always dreamt to be an artist.
Dasom : Actually, I wanted to become an actress.

What is the best quality of your fellow members ?
Bora : I want to have their humour.
Hyolyn : Each member has her own good and bad qualities. Anyway, I would like to have so many qualities as the other members.
Soyou : Hyolyn is cool. She is not spiteful. I would like to have this quality.
Dasom : Bora is very kind. Hyolyn is cool. Soyou is very positive. I want to be like them.

Hyolyn, can you talk about Dream High 2 ? Did you enjoy this experience ?
Hyolyn : It was really stressful because it was like a new challenge but I enjoyed it more and more. BUT acting is really hard ! As a singer, you have to focus on the camera on stage, but when you act, this is exactly what you must not do. I am often reprimanded because of this bad habit.

Bora, Soyou Dasom, would you like to act ?
Bora : Of course, if I have the opportunity. It's always exciting to learn new things !
Soyou : Yes I would like to. I will do efforts whatever difficulties !
Dasom : If the role suits me, I'd love to try !

Can you tell us some stories about your lifestyle ?
Hyolyn : It's really funny. Once, the oven caught fire when we cooked, but instead of being worried, everyone was excited and amused. When we are together, the atmosphere is always dynamic and funny.
Soyou : When we are doing laundry, we all talk at the same time about completly different things. It a pretty hubbub.

What are your musical influences ? Do you have a group or a singer that you like ?
Bora : K.Will. Actually, there are many talented artists and good songs.
Hyolyn : Destiny's Child, Trey Songz, Jamie Foxx, Kelly Price, and Faith Evans.
Soyou : We are very influenced by Destiny's Child.
Dasom : I really like Beyonce and Maroon 5.

Can you talk about your trainee days ? It was not too hard ?
Bora : It was really hard, but in fact I progressed quickly these time.
Hyolyn : I was trained for 2 years. It was long, but I didn't give up or lost my dream.
Soyou : It took me 3 years ! Obviously there were hard times, but sometimes I miss those times.
Dasom : For me, I was trained for 1 year. Physically, it was hard but I was happy because I was doing something that I like. 

Would you perform abroad? Where ?
Bora : France ! I'm ready to go anywhere where people like SISTAR.
Hyolyn : Everywhere if there are SISTAR fans out there! I'm not in a hurry to produce an album abroad because I want first to establish SISTAR permanently in Korea. But of course, I would be happy to meet our foreign fans ! 
Dasom : No matter the place, I always rushes to my fans.

It's not too hard to reconcile private and professional life ? Do you have time to have boyfriends?
Bora : Mix a double life is not easy. To be honest, I don't have time.
Hyolyn : I would say it is a commitment to my work, it's not really a question of lack of time. If I could conjuger the two, it would say that I am not focused on my work.
Soyou : I prefer to work on myself rather than having a boyfriend.
Dasom : When I am in rest, I am practicing, again and again. I really want to be a recognized singer !

Are you happy to go to Paris for the Music Bank ?
Bora : I heard that it is a wonderful place, I can't wait to go there ! We will show you our energy !
Hyolyn : It will be the first time for me, that's really exciting ! 
Soyou : We will sing a remix version of So Cool and other songs. I hope you will be "So Cool" and enjoy it.
Dasom : Paris, romantic city ! I am so happy to ge there !

Say something to your french fans ?
Bora : Thank you for supporting us despite the long distance between Korea and France!
Hyolyn : I am excited and nervous to seeing you ! I hope you will like us, we will show you what we can do .
Soyou : Just the fact of going to France is exciting ! We will promise you a super show , support us!
Dasom : Bonjour ! Je t'aime !


trans by Bickyn@twitter
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply