[Photo] Brown Eyed Girls Jea flaunts sexy figure in black dress

By Blogger Master Senin, 12 Maret 2012 0 comments

Brown Eyed GirlsJea has recently shared a photo of herself, boasting an absolutely perfect figure.

On March 11th, the charismatic leader updated her me2day, "It’s been a while. I’ve been very busy lately, but today, I am watching the DVDs of the singers I like to recharge the Feel. Phew, I want to quickly stand on stage again in a confident and dignified manner," along with the photo above.

In the photo, Jea is seen wearing a black mini dress as she poses confidently in front of the camera. She flaunts her sexy and slim figure, showing off her slender arms and long legs.

Netizens commented, "You seem to become prettier everyday", "How come you sing so well? You look so pretty too. Life is unfair" and "I’ve been mesmerized by your photo!" Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply