[News] Suzy to unfollow IU on Twitter?

By Blogger Master Selasa, 27 Maret 2012 0 comments

miss A's Suzy and IU showed their close friendship through exchanging playful tweets.

On March 26, IU, who recently opened her Twitter account, began tweeting, "I’m going to reject your follow request, Bae Suzy."

Shortly after, Suzy then replied with a playful threat saying, "I’m going to unfollow you" to which IU immediately apologized, "I’m sorry", ending the comical battle.

Netizens who saw the conversation commented, "The two must really be close. So cute", "I’m so happy that IU started Twitter" and "I wonder if Suzy really unfollowed her?"

On the same day, IU also tweeted with 2AM’s Lim Seulong, T-ara’s Jiyeon, Yoo Hee Yeol and other celebrities and friends. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply