[News] Sandara Park to be released from dating ban on May

By Blogger Master Selasa, 27 Maret 2012 0 comments

On May, 2NE1's Sandara Park‘s dating ban would come to an end, and so she reveals her attractive and powerful charm to show her happiness.

On the recent broadcast of Strong Heart, YG Entertainment artists gathered together for a YG Special. 2NE1, Big Bang, Tablo, Se7en, Gummy, Psy, and Sean from YGE all gathered to show their wit, charm, and humor.

Sandara Park said, “On May, my dating ban would be lifted,” and garnered a lot of attention when it was revealed that she has signed on the help of Seungri and Se7en to alleviate her lonely heart.

She was then asked to show off her charm. She then acted about how her boyfriend would leave her when he sees that she has no charm, and did a parody version of Se7en’s “When I Can’t Sing,” showing a fun and adorable stage which exploded with her charisma, as she did “Even If I Don’t Have Aegyo.”

Sandara Park sang, “Even I don’t have aegyo; Even if I don’t wear short skirts; Even if I can’t go around anymore and will turn 30 really soon; Would you still love me for who I am, I want to know,” causing a lot of laughter over her cute lyrics and lively performance.

When MC Lee Seunggi asked her if she prepared the stage herself, Sandara Park replied, “Yes, I practiced hard for it. I practiced for this stage more than I ever practiced for Inkigayo performances,” which resulted to even more laughter from the studio audience.


Source: Nate
Translated by: Blackjackbelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply