[News] Ren's gender confusion "I look like a girl? But these feedbacks are rather good!"

By Blogger Master Rabu, 28 Maret 2012 0 comments


NU'EST member and maknae Ren who is pulling a 'gender confusion' because he looks prettier than a girl, has stated that these feedback on this issue were rather good
.
He has recently said this at a Sports Seoul interview accompanied by the members of NU'EST to talk about their debut album.

A picture of him with blonde hair has surfaced online before debut and had male fans wondering "Is he a girl? Or a boy?" and he had heard many people saying"He looks like a girl" from people nearby. Ren said "These feedbacks were funny, and the fact that the people were curious about me".

He is also the only member in NU'EST to do nail art. When we asked him "Don't you look more feminine with the nail art?" he replied "I like stylish things, so it goes well with my appearance and that's why I started the nail art".

"I thought about being a singer in Middle School when I was in Busan. Even though my looks are very feminine I am very blunt and don't talk a lot." Ren concluded.

However, Rookie group NU'EST is currently busy promoting their debut song 'Face'.




Source: Sport Seoul
Article Credits: Iceprinceafterschool @ Elite-Rebels
Translation Credits: Bunnhye @ Elite-Rebels
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply