[News] Rainbow Jaekyung to make acting debut through "Monster"

By Blogger Master Rabu, 14 Maret 2012 0 comments

Rainbow's Jaekyung will be taking on a new challenge, making her acting debut in the upcoming jTBC drama.

Jaekyung has been cast for the new drama "Monster", and will take the lead role "Na Yoomi" alongside actors Ahn Yong Joon and Ji Il Joo. In the past, Jaekyung had cameos in the drama "Daemul (Big Thing)" and the film "Heartbeat."

Jaekyung commented, "It’s my first time in a real drama so I’m nervous and making a lot of mistakes. However, I’m learning a lot from my seniors and colleagues. I hope you guys will give support for ‘Monster’ and my acting debut."

A representative of the drama stated, "Jaekyung is sexy on stage but funny and lovable on variety shows. She was perfect for the role of Nah Yoomi. She is very enthusiastic during filming and is also the ice breaker on set."

The drama will premiere on March 31st. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply