[News] Park Yoo Hwan to Micky Yoochun “I Miss You”!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 29 Maret 2012 0 comments


Actors Micky Yoochun and Park Yoo-hwan displayed deep brother-love.
When Micky Yoochun posted the words “I miss you” on his Twitter on the 27th morning, his brother Park Yoo-hwan replied, “I miss you too”.
Previously Micky Yoochun posted, “I can rest for two hours. It’s silent. The sky and my heart”. We could see that he missed his brother despite his busy schedules.
Those who have seen this tweet say, “It’s good to see the brothers depending on each other”, “They should be of help to each other during hard times”, “They are good brothers” and more.
Meanwhile, Micky Yoochun is currently starring in the new SBS drama “The Rooftop Prince” and his father passed away on the 14th.

Source: Nate
Credit: hancinema

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply