[News] Lee Seung Gi misses his parents

By Blogger Master Kamis, 29 Maret 2012 0 comments

On March 28th broadcast of MBCGood Feeling Day”, singer and actor Lee Seung Gi was interviewed and talked about his love for his parents.

When asked what kind of son he is at home, Lee Seung Gi responded, “When I have a lot of work and am juggling a busy schedule, there are times I’ll complain and get annoyed easily like any other son.”

He continued, “Honestly, I haven’t gone home that much lately. So I miss my parents even more. I never realized it before, but now I think I know what it feels to miss your parents.”

In the show, Lee Seung Gi also talked about his difficult CBR training scene for his role on new MBC drama ‘The King 2Hearts’.

Meanwhile, ‘The King 2Hearts’, which also stars actress Ha Ji Won, has been receiving impressive viewer ratings, topping the Wednesday and Thursday TV dramas. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply