[News] Lee Jang Woo cast as Kim Sun Ah's partner in "I Do, I Do"

By Blogger Master Senin, 12 Maret 2012 0 comments

Earlier, we reported that actress Kim Sun Ah has been cast in the upcoming MBC drama "I Do, I Do" (tentative title), marking her comeback after eight months since SBS "Scent of a Woman." In addition to Kim Sun Ah, actor Lee Jang Woo has been confirmed for the drama as well.

According to the production team, Lee Jang Woo has been added to the drama cast. He has confirmed to star as the lead for the first time in his life, and will play as Kim Sun Ah's partner. Lee Jang Woo, along with other cast will start shooting in April.

To be aired starting in May, "I Do, I Do" is a romantic comedy about a successful shoe designer who makes an overnight mistake and gets pregnant with the baby of a rookie in her company. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply