[News] Lee Hyori wants John Park and Busker Busker in "You and I"

By Blogger Master Senin, 19 Maret 2012 0 comments

Singer Lee Hyori revealed that she wants former "Superstar K" runner-ups John Park and Busker Busker on her show, “Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyori’s You & I”.

On March 19, the singer tweeted, “Personally I wish John Park and Busker Busker will appear on our ‘You and I’. Would that be possible?”

Lee Hyori is referencing the fact that artists from Mnet’s Superstar K find it difficult to appear on major networks, as the main channels often block rival audition singers from appearing on their programs.

Currently Lee Hyori hosts SBS “Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyori’s You & I” with Jung Jae Hyung, a show that invites musicians from various genres. Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply