[news] Kim Soo Hyun confessed that he was very nervous with his kissing scene with actress Han Ga In

By Blogger Master Minggu, 04 Maret 2012 0 comments


Kim Soo Hyun makes an honest confession on the latest episode of MBC "Section TV Entertainment" which was aired on March 4. Kim Soo Hyun is currently acting in the drama "The Moon that embraces the sun" alongside actress Han Ga In and in one part of the drama, they had to have a kissing scene.

Kim Soo Hyun confessed, "That was my first time to have a long kissing scene. I was very nervous because the kiss has to last long and about 5 camera's were focused on us, it made me really nervous. I had a hard time to be honest, I had difficulty breathing during the kiss because it must be slow and I must make the perfect timing, I did not have the stamina level for it" he laughed.

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply