[News] JYJ's Park Yoochun is a script genius

By Blogger Master Selasa, 27 Maret 2012 0 comments

JYJ's Park Yoochun is known as the “script genius.”

Park Yoochun, who is currently playing Prince Lee Juk in “Rooftop Prince”, is showing off his awesome memomy. According to the staff, “Park Yoochun’s barely makes any mistakes when it comes to memorization. It’s not just that he is good at memorizing them, he memorizes them very quickly.”

Yoochun commented, “No matter how late filming ends, I read the script for the next day’s scenes before I go to bed. Then I calmly draw the scenes out in my mind. After this, it becomes easier for me to memorize the script the next day.”

He continued, “I watched the second episode nearly 5 times. The second episode is where comedy begins. I was monitoring my comedy acting in order to have a guideline. The second episode was also really funny so I laugh every time I watch it.” Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply