[News] JYJ Jaejoong causes fans to worry over depressed tweets

By Blogger Master Jumat, 23 Maret 2012 0 comments

A recent tweets from JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong have raised some concerns amongst his fans.

On March 23, Jaejoong tweeted, "I thought I was the strongest, but I feel like I am so small looking at myself breaking endlessly, ashamed of myself, and I feel sorry for many of you who support me.."

"I thought of tens of thousands of things while looking back at myself. Even though there’s a saying 'Youth, It’s painful' but I think it would be good to be in pain a bit more for a while", he added.

His message is all the more concerning as it came on the same day after Junsu tweeted, "I Am Sick" with a photo of himself looking thin and pale.

JYJ, especially Jaejoong has been dealing a lot of sasaeng fan controversy over the month. The members were being accused of hitting and swearing at their fans, which was followed up by the sudden death of Yoochun’s father.


Credits: jyj3 Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply