[News] John Park to hold first fan signing event

By Blogger Master Senin, 05 Maret 2012 0 comments

Singer John Park will be holding his first official fan signing event.

On March 5th, John Park will be meeting his fans through his autograph session which will take place at the Hot Tracks music store in Gangman, Seoul. This will be his first fan sign event since his debut.

John Park commented, “I’m so nervous on my first meeting with fans. I’d like to express my gratitude and would like to thank my fans that have supported me.”

The "Superstar K2" finalist made his official debut on February 22nd with his first mini album "Knock." His title song "Fallling" was composed by British composer Andy Platts and was produced and penned by John Park himself.

In related news, John Park will be working with actress Song Hye Kyo and will release their collaboration single on March 8th.

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply