[News] H.I.S Taiwan Decides to use「SCREAM」as the CM (commercial) Song for its Next Campaign!!!

By Blogger Master Rabu, 14 Maret 2012 0 comments


「SCREAM」, which will have the single release on 28th March and will be included in their first original Japan album 「COLLECTION」, has been decided to be the CM song for H.I.S Taiwan Campaign!!


H.I.S Taiwan is a travel company. H.I.S. expanded from an agent for the sale of international airline tickets in 1980, to a comprehensive travel company providing a wide range of products from overseas business trips, group tours and the sale of original H.I.S. package tours. H.I.S. has over 1.5 million customers per year.

The CF will be similar to the one below, where Hamasaki Ayumi's song was used as the BGM. 





This will be 2ne1's third song off the COLLECTION album being used in CMs or by television shows. "Love is Ouch -- JPN Ver." is being used in CANCAM Magazine CF. Their "Like a Virgin" cover is being used in “Namacha Midori no Yasai Blend Cha Plus“ CM. “I Don’t Care --JPN Ver.” is being used as the ending theme song for TV Asahi’s “Be-Bop! High Heel”. Let's not forget that "She's Outta" is being used in two television show endings.

H.I.S Taiwan Campaign CM song is planned to be on air on March 19th!!


Source: 2NE1 JPN 
Translated by aNono @ygladies.com
Additional Info provided by Jinhae@ygladies.com
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply