[news] Gummy wins K-Pop new artists award at Japan Billboards Music Awards

By Blogger Master Minggu, 04 Maret 2012 0 comments

Singer Gummy was awarded the "K-Pop New Artist Award" at the Billboard Music Awards 2011 which was aired in March 3 in Tokyo TV. Billboard Music Awards Japan awarded Gummy the "K-Pop new artist" for her debut single in Japan "Im Sorry" Japanese version.

Upon accepting the award, Gummy said her thanks and said, "I am honored to receive this wonderful award. Thank you so much and Im glad to know that a lot like's to listen to my music. I will work hard in the future and pour my heart out in my singing". Gummy released her debut mini album in Japan "Loveless" last November 2011 and Big Bang member "TOP" featured in the Japanese version of her song "Im Sorry".

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply