[Me2Day] Dara shares preview for Dara TV episode 2

By Blogger Master Jumat, 23 Maret 2012 0 comments



Here is a preview for Dara TV episode 2~! I tried to get interviews from the members! ke I succeeded with Bom and Mingkki! ^.^ However silly CL was like "I don't want to~ I don't want to!" and was running away from me so I couldn't get her. ㅠ.ㅠ I guess she was too shy to be featured kekeke Next time for sure! I will succeed! +.+ Fighting! ke


TAGS: Sorry about my bad editing skills I will work harder (__) Tomorrow is Bom's birthday. Early congrats! ^.^

Original:

다라 tv 2화 예고편 투척~!오늘은 멤바들의 깨알인타뷰를 따보려고 노력했습니다!ㅋ봄&밍끼 성공!!! ^.^하지만 장난꾸러기 씨엘양은 "시러욧~ㅋ시러욤! '0' 하면서 도망다니느라 못찌겄어요 ㅠ.ㅠ쑥스러웠나봐요 출연하기가ㅋㅋㅋ담엔 꼭! 성공하고말거야!+.+ 홧팅!ㅋ

TAGS: 부족한 편집실력 죄송합니다 열심히 하겠습니다 (__) 내일은 봄생일 미리미리 추카추카! ^.^

Source: Dara's me2DAY
Reuploaded by: zeelisious@YGLadies.com
Translated by: ♥kristinekwak@YGLadies.com
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply