[Video] Big Bang releases "Seungri's Talk" interview

By Blogger Master Minggu, 19 Februari 2012 0 comments

Following the TV promos of members G-Dragon, Daesung and T.O.P, Big Bang has unveiled "Seungri Talk Interview" video.

On February 20th, with a joint promotional effort with Naver Music, YG Entertainment revealed 33-second video featuring Seungri and his thoughts on Big Bang's comeback.

Seungri shared, “If there was one thing that’s been tough these days, it’s the fact that we have to wait for Big Bang’s comeback date. I feel like I’m going to burst and suppressing that is tiring. Of course, it’s a pretty good type of stress though.”

He continued, “I don’t remember the expression of people when we first debuted and would like to see those faces again. I want to see people get surprised at what we are wearing and what music we perform.”

“I don’t know if I play a large or small role in Big Bang, but I do know that the group Big Bang does not shine brightly unless all five members are shining. I would like to make an album about our story someday.”

He talked about the new album, “The song 'Blue' implies the idea of winter ending and spring approaching. If there are bad days, then good days are coming. You’ll be able to feel like all painful things are painted in blue. It’ll be a good song for the spring days.”

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply