[Trans] Yoona, Jessica and Sooyoung Japanese Official Fanclub Q & A Part 2!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 03 Februari 2012 0 comments
Check out the Question and Answer below.


Yoona

Q: If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
A: I'd want to go to a theme park. (laughs)

Q: Besides being a singer, do you have a job that you'd like to try out?
A: A cook or ballerina.

Q: Please tell me the secret to maintain beautiful skin!!
A: After cleansing the skin dries out so put on a lot of moisterizer. (laughs) Also use a face mask. ^^

Q: To Yoona, who likes to take pictures of the sky, do you have a sky you want to take a picture of next? (country, place etc?)
A: Since there are plenty of wonderful skies that match the atmosphere of the country, anywhere would be great. ^^

Q: If all of a sudden you had tomorrow off, how would you spend the day?
A: Hair, skin, and nails, I'd want to take care of everything! (laughs) Then I'd relax around the house. (laughs)

Sooyoung

Q: Even though I'm a 1st year middle school student I'm 173cm tall. Sooyoung, are there times when you're happy that you're tall?
A: When I don't have to adjust the length of my pants I'm happy. (laughs)

Q: What do you do when you're tired or have no energy?
A: I take a half body bath and eat delicious food. I think the joy of eating is the best!

Q: Sooyoung are you an outdoor type or indoor type?
A: Indoor type~ I like to listen to music and read books at home, heehee.♪

Q: Is there an exercise you do everyday without fail??
A: Hmm...I do breathing exercises. Hahaha!!

Q: Please recommend a place where you definitely want me to visit if I go to Korea.
A: A mountain in Seoul called Namsan! On a day with good weather, you'll feel better when you walk and climb it.

Jessica

Q: Why is your hair so pretty? (´;ω;`)
A: I take care of it using treatments at times. ^^

Q: Jessica, who can't seem to cook... Do you have a specialty dish (^^)?
A: Not really (laughs)

Q: When you talk to Tiffany, do you guys talk in English?
A: Not always, but sometimes we use English!

Q: Do you meet with Krystal sometimes?
A: Of course I try to meet her everyday~ She's my cute sister after all♪

Q: Sica unnie's casual clothes are always trendy and I love it, so do you have an autumn/winter concept this year? (*^^*)
A: I always try to coordinate and wear comfortable clothes.

Translation by redsunset@soshified.com and arghninja@soshified.com
Source: Girls' Generation Japanese mobile site 
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply