[Trans] Teen Top's message for Angels!

By Blogger Master Senin, 20 Februari 2012 0 comments
Teen Top's L.Joe posted a message for their fans on their Daum Fan cafe,

Read his message below.


A letter to our Angels..
Our Angels…
How have you been? The weather’s cold.. And the flu bug is really widespread this time. Dress warmly like us ^^
Even when the weather’s turning warmer.. Don’t wear your clothes too thin, dress warmly.. Alright?
If you wear your clothes too thinly.. I’ll really scold! I’ll scold you!!!!!!!!
And we’re really really really thankful to our Angels as we carried out our promotional activities this time~
The reason why we could have received so much attention and love.. We think it’s because we have the Angels that made it possible.
I want to remember all of our Angels’ names and faces but…
I’ll continue working hard on it~
I think because we have the Angels that’s how we gain strength and strive hard!
Really thank you Angels I love you and in the future too ~~~~~~~~~~ let’s stay together all the way
With this I’m going off to practise!!
From L.Joe who belongs to the Angels..

eng trans: @oursupaluv
source: daum official fancafe
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply