[Trans] An apologetic husband uses a banner to plead his JYJ fangirl spouse to please come back to him!

By Blogger Master Minggu, 05 Februari 2012 0 comments
A husband used banner for her message to his wife. The wife left her husband, and the guy feels sorry for what happened. 

Seems the wife is a JYJ fan but the husband is against. 

Read the message below.



Translation:
"Hyemi yah!! Please come back home. I was wrong!!
From now on, if you tell me that you want to go watch JYJ's concert, whether it's abroad or anywhere I'll let you go. I won't even sleep to book JYJ's concert ticket at Interpark for you.. You and I, we have been together for 8 years already~ Me too, I have totally become JYJ fan.."

So what do you think about this?


Photo: JYJ Telzone
Translation by: The Little Pear of JYJ3 | 
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply