[Photos/Trans] SEOUL STAR VOLUME 56 - B1A4 FOR WUTTISAK CLINIC!

By Blogger Master Senin, 20 Februari 2012 0 comments





[TRANS]
At 5.30pm, Jinyoung, CNU, Sandeul, Baro and Gongchan came into the interview room greeting all of us the first second they got in.

B1A4: Hello.. Hello… Hello.. (in Thai)
VJ Dong: Let’s say hi to all the press.
B1A4: One, two, three. Let’s fly B1A4. Hello.
VJ Dong: Please introduce yourselves.
Gongchan: Yes. Hello, I’m the youngest, Gongchan.
Baro: Hello. I’m B1A4 Baro. I’m the rapper and vitamin of B1A4. Hello (in Thai)
Jinyoung: Hello. I’m a leader with soft charisma, Jinyoung.
Sandeul: Hello. I’m Sandeul, the most charming member. Hello (in Thai)
CNU: Hello, I’m CNU. I’m in charge of vocals and rap.

VJ Dong: Where did the name ‘B1A4’ come from?
Jinyoung: Its meaning is so easy. There is only one member whose blood type is B, that one is Baro. The rest of the members’ blood type is A. That’s where B1A4 comes from.

VJ Dong: It’s your third time visiting Thailand. How is it?
Baro: We feel more comfortable. We’re warm welcomed. Thailand is like our second home now. (Gongchan listened to Baro’s answer and smiled to himself)

VJ Dong: Thai people always welcome you too.
Baro: Yes. (smile)

VJ Dong: Who is your <Beautiful Target>?
Sandeul: Our <Beautiful Target> is… (cough) BANA!

VJ Dong: Fans want to know about Gongchan’s ideal type. What is your ideal type?
Gongchan: I like a girl who looks so cold but when she’s with me, she will change as a cute girl, smiling only to me.

VJ Dong: Surely, Thai fans must have nickname for you guys. Do you know about your nickname?
CNU: They call me bear but I don’t think I look like bear at all. They said it’s because I’m always the slowest wherever we go and I like sitting chilly. Actually, I’m not like that.
Sandeul: (Did a duck mouth) Our nicknames are all animal. They call me duck. They said I look like duck. Isn’t that like Donald Duck? (Imitated Donald Duck’s mouth)
Jinyoung: Mine is Arctic Fox. They told me it’s because my skin is too white.
Baro: Mine is the cutest. I’m a squirrel. It’s because I’m like a squirrel and everyone wants to hug me.
Gongchan: They said I look like one small dinosaur because my face is very small. If you know a cartoon, Pocket Monster, the character named Chrome looks exactly like me. Do you think so?
Press: Yes! so cute like you.
Gongchan: Thank you.

VJ Dong: How do you feel about becoming a presenter of Wuttisak Clinic?
Baro: Actually, we wanted to star in the CF of cosmetics at first but we had no chance. Thanks to Wuttisak Clinic for choosing us as a presenter. Fron now on, we’ll take care of our skin well so we can be a good presenter of Wuttisak and if we have time, we’ll go to Wuttisak Clinic as often as possible too.

VJ Dong: What did you say? In the last sentence?
Baro: I’ll go to Wuttisak for sure. We also want our fans to visit there too, all of you will have clear skin just like B1A4.

VJ Dong: How was the CF recording?
Sandeul: That was very fun. Fans were there to cheer us up from the early morning until night. There is a scene we recorded with some fans too. Fans always shout the word ‘Fighting!’ to us as well. Thank you all fans for cheering us up and also thank all the staff for checking everything of us to make the CF most awesome too.

VJ Dong: Is there a scene that made you feel uncomfortable?
Baro: (laugh) There is a scene that was so hard for me. Jinyoung’s face was so close to mine and he put the cream on my skin for me. It was embarrassing because we’re both males. I’m still shy whenever I think about that scene.
Jinyoung: We had to record this scene many times.

VJ Dong: Did you guys speak some thai words in the CF?
B1A4: sai pae! (Trans : Absolutely clear skin!)
Baro: Tong ma.. Tong ma… (He couldn’t remember the whole word) (Trans : Must come.. Must come…)
B1A4: Tong ma na (Trans : You have to come)
Baro: Rao rak Wuttisak (Trans : We love Wuttisak)

VJ Dong: Your skin is very clear. How do you take care of your skin?
CNU: We don’t have any special tips. We always have our make up on so we have to wash our faces everyday. Girls know well that we can’t wash all the make up in one time so we have to wash our faces several times. And another tip is to drink much water and juice. It will moisturize your skin. Don’t forget to try this.
Gongchan: You can go to Wuttisak Clinic too!

VJ Dong: Why would you like to have Wuttisak Clinic in Korea too?
Jinyoung: Because Koreans will visit there for sure. The blue logo is outstanding. Clinic decoration is so unique too. I’m sure that many Koreans would go and see skin doctors there.

VJ Dong: It’s almost Valentine’s day now. How will you confess to your girls.
Baro: You must come. (in Thai)
Jinyoung: I love you.
CNU: Nice! (in Thai)
Gongchan: (laugh at himself) Nice! (Did a ‘nice’ pose)


After that, Wuttisak Clinic’s manager came and gave B1A4 a bouquet and the staff made one flower fall from the bouquet. Gongchan picked it up and tried to stick it on his jacket but he couldn’t so one staff had to ask him to give it to her instead. B1A4 said goodbye to all the press. They’re so cute like this, How can we not love them?




Source and Translations: Creamaya @ FLIGHTB1A4.com
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply