[News] Yun Jung Hoon, "I've never seen the drama my wife is in"

By Blogger Master Selasa, 28 Februari 2012 0 comments

Actor Yun Jung Hoon revealed that he didn't watch the MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon", which his wife Han Ga-in is currently starring in.

He mentioned this at the press preview of the MBN weekend drama, "Can Love Be Money?" on February 27th in Seoul. During the event, the actor was asked how he felt about her drama.

Yun Jung Hoon answered, "I've never watched it. We usually don't watch each other's work. But I'm happy she's doing well and so is the drama". He then continued, "I am busy to watch it. I do the housework then".

He also revealed that he was worried about running into his wife since the drama's are being produced by the same company.

Meanwhile, "Can Love Be Money" is about Ma In-tak (played by Yun Jung Hoon), who thinks money is everything, getting involved in a scam because of his greed. The cast also includes Eom Ji-won, Wang Bit-na, Jo Yeon-woo and more and is coming on the 3rd of March.

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply