[News] Yeo Jin Goo leaves for Italy to film new show

By Blogger Master Senin, 20 Februari 2012 0 comments

Actor Yeo Jin Goo from the MBC popular drama "The Sun and the Moon" left for Italy on February 19th.

Entertainment channel QTV reported on February 20th, "Yeo Jin Goo has left for Italy for the making of 'I'm Real Yeo Jin-goo'".

Yeo Jin Goo will be traveling and experiencing their culture firsthand in the country that most travelers pick as one of the must-visit countries of the world.

The child actor said, "I am very nervous as this is my first time going to Italy. I am going to learn and see many things there so that I can give you special fun."

"I'm Real Yeo Jin Goo" will be shown on QTV this coming March. The "I'm Real" series is about looking at stars as normal people through their travel experiences. Stars like Song Joong-ki, Shin Se Kyung and Jo Yoon Hee have previously appeared on the show.


Source: hancinema Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply