[News] Suzy and Min react about JYP's statement!

By Blogger Master Rabu, 29 Februari 2012 0 comments


Singer Se7en revealed that he received a song from producer Park Jinyoung.


On the episode of SBS' Strong Hear that was aired on February 28th, Se7en revealed "I attended an audition for K-pop star and had a chance to have a dinner with Yang Hyunseok (his CEO), Park Jinyoung, and Psy in a hotel room. and asked Park Jinyoung for a song."

"He was thinking about it for a while and sang a song called "When I can't sing". As soon as I heard this song, I wanted to have it but he didn't want to because he wanted to sing the song himself so I decided to danced and sang a song in front of him, just like an audition. Thankfully, after seeing my performance he decided to give the song." he continued.

Miss A's Min and Suzy who are under JYP Entertainment laughed and said, "Even though he decided to give the song to SE7EN sunbaenim, he still wanted the song." 


Source: Xportsnews
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply