[News] Se7en celebrates 7th anniversary in Japan

By Blogger Master Rabu, 22 Februari 2012 0 comments

R&B solo sensation, Se7en, celebrates his 7th anniversary since his debut in Japan. On February 22, Se7en updated his Ameblo blog with a personal message and thanked his fans for all the support throughout the years.

The singer wrote, "Everyone, today is my 7th anniversary for my debut in Japan! I really thank everyone who has been cheering me on up til now. I will continue to work hard in Japan so please give me lots of love. You guys love me already, right?" and attached the selca above.

Se7en made his debut in Japan with "Hikari" on 2005. The singer since then released several singles. Se7en's most recent released was his digital single "Angel" and his first Japanese mini album "Somebody Else."

Currently, Se7en is busy promoting in South Korea with his latest JYP-produced title track, "When I Can't Sing."


Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply