[News] Se7en auditions in front of JYP for "When I Can't Sing"

By Blogger Master Selasa, 28 Februari 2012 0 comments

Se7en recently revealed that he had to go through a ‘humiliating’ audition for Park Jin Young (JYP) in order to obtain the song "When I Can't Sing" from him.

For the February 28 broadcast of SBS "Strong Heart," Se7en gave a more in-depth picture of how he ended up receiving “When I Can’t Sing” from JYP. He revealed that after his previous appearance on SBS "K-Pop Star," he had a get together party in the hotel room with JYP, Yang Hyun Suk and Psy.

"After much consideration, JYP let us listen to ‘When I Can’t Sing.’ After I heard the song I thought that I needed it. He rejected me saying that he had saved the song to sing for himself," Se7en revealed.

Se7en, who wanted the song from him, danced and sang in front of JYP and had an audition right there and then. Fortunately, the song was handed over to Se7en.

At Se7en’s confession, miss A’s Min and Suzy burst out in laughter and said “Even after he gave Se7en the song, he still couldn’t stop thinking about it.”

This episode will be aired 28th February 11:15pm

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply