[News] “Rooftop Prince” Park Yoochun: “Although acting in a comedy is a burden…”

By Blogger Master Jumat, 24 Februari 2012 0 comments

Park Yoochun who will appear as the Crown Prince in SBS Wed-Thurs drama “Rooftop Prince” said that hewill show a natural acting,” and conveyed his determination to be different.
“Rooftop Prince” is a fantasy rom-com about a crown prince of Joseon Dynasty period who loses his wife and travels beyond 300-year time to the 21st century along with his liegemen. There, he starts a love that he couldn’t have in his previous life.
After historical drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and modern drama “Miss Ripley,” Park Yoochun challenges a new genre of drama. He said, “Acting in a comedy is a burden for me but I will try to show a natural acting that can make you laugh comfortably.
“Rooftop Prince” is written by screenwriter Lee Hee-myung who has also wrote some mega-hit dramas such as “Mr. Q” (1998), “Tomato” (1999) and “Success Story of a Bright Girl” (2002), which attract much anticipation. Park Yoochun confessed, “The script is really interesting. I read all 3 parts of the script in the early morning and all my sleepiness disappeared. The storyline is interesting but on the other hand, it’s burdened to be able to capture the subtle requisites of the character.” He said, “It’s not a spoiled character but it’s hard to interpret as much as it’s a spoiled character. In the first part, I must bring into relief the pain of losing wife. Then, when he comes to modern world, I will try my best to show the difference of his crumbled image.”
He also revealed his feelings about the recent hot topic about his shooting at Euljiro. He said, “At first, when I got off the car wearing traditional royal robe, I felt extremely embarrassed. But if I had really been brought to Myungdong from Joseon Dynasty period, I would have acted even more insanely. With that thought, I tried to concentrate on acting. After that I didn’t feel embarrassed any more.”
Park Yoochun will appear in this drama along with Han Ji Min and Lee Tae Sung. He said, “We didn’t have an official meeting, before going straight into shooting. At the beginning, it was a little awkward but we’re trying our best to ged rid of this awkwardness.”
Credit: Nate
Translated by: The Little Pear of JYJ3
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply