[News] ‘Rooftop Prince’ Park Yoochun ‘I will show my inner charisma”!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 24 Februari 2012 0 comments
Expectations of staffs toward ‘Rooftop Prince’ Park Yoochun are tremendously high.
Park Yoochun, who is casted as the Crown Prince Lee Gak, responded “Thank you for perceiving another part of me” to the writer Lee Heemyung who has stated he “is certain [Yoochun] will portray charismatic Crown Prince very well.”


Park Yoochun analyzed the character by saying “I am preparing to show solemnity and charisma naturally instead of showing them forcefully through shouting. I hope the writer would love the charisma that will radiate naturally as the episodes proceed.”
He has also stated “The script is very interesting. I read the third episode early in the morning. It was really funny and woke me right up. Although I feel some pressure due to many delicate elements, I believe the writer trusts me and wrote them and I am studying them with a concentrated interest.”
He also mentioned about the shooting for the title at Euljiro: “I was extremely embarrassed when I got out of the car wearing the royal robe. I tried my best not to feel embarrassed. I thought I would become more lunatic than how I have acted if I’ve actually fell in the middle of Myeongdong from Joseon Dynasty. I felt ‘I’ [the character] would feel awkward as I concentrated with these emotions. This will help me a lot when I act in future.”
Staffs praise Park Yoochun as well. The producer Ahn Gilho said “Park Yoochun keeps the balance of the drama very well. He already became the Crown Prince and radiates the royal aurora.”
“The Rooftop Prince” will be aired in the mid-March.



Source: NewsN/ Reporter Hwang YooYoung
Translated by: @dlwpdldhkdlwp
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply