[News] Park Ji Yoon on her struggles with JYPE

By Blogger Master Rabu, 08 Februari 2012 0 comments

Singer Park Ji Yoon opened up about her personal struggles with former agencies JYP Entertainment.

On February 7th, Park Ji Yoon made a guest appearance on Story On's "Lee Mi Sook's Bad Scene" and revealed she was never really at rest since her debut up till her last days with JYPE.

The singer began by explaining why she didn’t sign with JYPE again, "The period after my promotions for my 6th album, ‘I Know How‘, was around the time when my contract with the agency was supposed to end. I worked hard over the years, but I wasn’t thought of as family, and was left alone. It saddened me."

MC Kim Young Chul showed his surprise and commented, "If you had remained at JYP, you might not have had to go through such hard times for the past six years."

Park Ji Yoon replied, "It seemed like they didn’t really want me. They did talk of renewing my contract but we naturally didn’t do so."

She continued, "I was pretty well-known by then but the CEO of JYPE at the time asked me to get plastic surgery. As I thought of it later, I think it was a message to leave on my own."

Meanwhile, Park Ji Yoon will be making her comeback after 3 years with her 8th full-length album. She will also be joining the upcoming survival singing competition show "Opera Star 2012". Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply