[News] miss A's Suzy eats six meals a day?

By Blogger Master Senin, 13 Februari 2012 0 comments

miss A‘s Suzy shared a surprising story while filming for her first movie.

On February 13th, Suzy attended the press conference for her latest movie “Introduction to Architecture” with co-stars Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ga In, and Lee Je Hoon. During the event, she confessed, "I ate six meals a day while filming for the movie."

Uhm Tae Woong said, "I haven’t seen it personally, but the staff mentioned that she probably eats the most out of all the idol stars. Since she maintains her body very well, I can’t tell if she’s just like that naturally or she works hard to take care of herself."

Suzy replied, "I just happily ate whenever I was hungry, but the director told me, ‘What kind of person eats six meals a day.’"

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply