[news] MBLAQ's Lee Joon was supposed to be part of Boy's Over Flowers F4?

By Blogger Master Rabu, 22 Februari 2012 0 comments



MBLAQ's Lee Joon shares an interesting story on the 22nd of February episode of MBC "Golden Fishery - Radio Star".

On the show, Lee Joon shared that he was a sure shot candidate to be part of the F4 cast in Boys Over Flowers. He said, "I was a strong candidate for the Role of one of the F4 members in Boys Over Flowers, but I couldn't accept it and I strongly regret it".

What could be the reason? Lee Joon further explained, "At that time my company suggested that I film for Ninja Assassin first since it's a big role and it's overseas and I can film for Boys Over Flowers after since it's a domestic drama, but then I had to go bald for my role in Ninja Assassin and I need to have long hair for Boys Over Flowers and there was not enough time for my hair to grow out".

Lee Joon laughed at it and showed that he could have ended up as one of the F4 members of Boys Over Flowers but it seems it was just not meant to be.

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply