[News] Kim Junsu proud of his pretty manicured fingernails!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 23 Februari 2012 0 comments


Singer-musical actor JYJ’s Kim Junsu gave off his homme fatale charm.
Admist performing in the musical ‘Elisabeth’, Junsu had a cover and pictorial photoshoot for ‘Single’ magazine recently.
Junsu also did an interview together with the photoshoot. He said, “I felt that I am lacking in depth and weight as compared to hyungs (Ryu Jung Han, Song Chang-ee). Indeed, I was worried about the ability that I need in order to make up for my lack of depth. I decided to go with a somewhat heinous feel as I am young and sexy.” He also introduced his character as ‘Death’ in ‘Elisabeth’.

“In the beginning, I had to express myself in a god-like and cool manner even when I was walking. I had to show a sexy feel, so I gave an impression of a prowling cat. Luckily, the details seemed like they were recognized so I felt that it was worthwhile,” he said, feeling satisfied.
He also calmly revealed that he could not share his feelings with his junior idols as he could not attend the variety program that day.
Junsu’s interview will be published in the March issue of ‘Single’ magazine.
Source: Nate
Translated by: Shermin of JYJ3
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply