[News] Dara's handmade palm tree earrings, "deft workmanship"

By Blogger Master Kamis, 16 Februari 2012 0 comments

Girl group 2NE1‘s Sandara Park revealed to the public a pair of handmade earrings that showed off her amazing workmanship.

On the 26th, Sandara Park updated her me2day with, “Ta-da! Guess what this is?!? I personally made these earrings yesterday in class! It’s really something I want to try to make even just once! I really like it! The details aren’t really visible in the photo because it’s made of silver.. This is the palm tree hairstyle! Proud!” uploading a picture along with her text.

In the photo she revealed, Sandara Park is holding a pair of handmade earrings that she has created herself. In particular, it was shaped in her palm tree hairstyle, which is a hairstyle she had made famous and which she is popularly associated with, making it even more eye-catching. She had first sported this hairstyle during her debut appearance in a phone commercial.

Netizens who saw her picture commented with, “Wah, your worknmanship is great!” “Please give us a picture of yourself wearing it!” “Although the earrings are shaped really prettily, my eyes were stuck on your cute nails,” “I will also try to make it,” “Please give us a confirmation shot with the earrings!” “I want to have skills with my hands, the same as yours,” showing their varied reactions.


Source: Nate
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply