[News] After School's Uee was asked out by two celebrities

By Blogger Master Kamis, 23 Februari 2012 0 comments

After School member Uee recently confessed that she was asked out by two male stars since her cast in the drama "Ojak Brothers."

On the recent episode of MBC TV program "Radio Star" that was aired on the 22nd, Uee was asked by MC Kim Goo Ra, "Uee is very popular amongst the men. Have you ever been asked out by a male celebrity?"

Uee honestly answered, "About two people called me since the 'Ojak Brothers' started." However she continued, "Because of my company rules and I think that I should be focusing on my acting, I kept changing my cell phone number." She also mentioned that she isn't interested in seeing anyone yet.

MBLAQ's Lee Joon, who was also guest on the show, was asked about his experience in asking someone out, he said, "I've never done it but I've been asked. I am quite lazy person so I am lazy to go on dates. I am just happy on the sofa watching TV", causing laughter throughout the set.

Source Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply