[me2day] Baekho, MinHyun & JR with Lizzy!

By Blogger Master Selasa, 14 Februari 2012 0 comments

Photos of After School's Lizzy with NU'EST members Baekho, Minhyun and JR were shared on me2day.

Baekho updated his me2day account with a new set of photos.

"Happy Valentines Day!!!!!It was really nice, because it's the first time meeting the fans~~To those who can't come, see you at Busan! Gwangju!~~ I'm really happy today ^^It's been a while since i upload the photo right ? ㅠㅠ A 3-set(?) of cute photos for celebrating our first meeting with fans(?)I'll give you this as present~ Bbyong★o(^▽^)" Baekho wrote as the caption of the pictures that he uploaded on his me2day account.

Seems After School members and NU'EST members are getting closer and closer and it is good to be close to their sunbaes.

NU'EST members are happy for their first fan meeting and invited you to come to the next location.



Trans: thenuest
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply