[Interview] Miss A is not over with the love that they had - Part 2!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 23 Februari 2012 0 comments


miss A is back with "Touch" and here is their second part of recent interview with 10asia!
10asia:What were some of the memorable fan responses that you received when you released the teasers?

Suzy: Some of the fans said that they felt like they were watching a horror movie and looked like something was going to pop out. They were also scared since some of the teasers showed blood.

Fei: And one of the fans said that it seemed like we were vampires.



10asia: What are some of your expectations with your comeback?

Min: I'm anticipating our fans' responses.
Suzy: I can't wait to see our fans and I’m real curious on what they will think, but most importantly we worked really hard on all the details for our performance. We perfected all the details from sadness, to melody, to our expressions and to our voices. We put in a lot of effort on our comeback and I hope that our fans will enjoy it.



10asia: Were you guys able to visit your families during your resting period?

Jia & Fei: No.
Fei: We planned on visiting our families, but sadly we had to cancel our tickets at the last minute in order to prepare for our comeback.





10asia:Then what did you guys do during the Lunar New Year holiday?
Fei: We practiced our dance moves, recorded our songs and performed in several shows overseas.


10asia: So what do you guys do for fun when you all get together?

Jia: Just recently, we had a birthday party for one of our dance teachers and everyone got together even all the members of 2AM and 2PM.
Min: Oh my! It was so much fun. We all went to sing karaoke.
Suzy: We sang all the latest songs.
Jia: But we don't sing our own songs. (laugh)



10asia: Suzy, Do you still keep in touch with your star Kim Soo-hyun from "Dream High?" It seems like he is doing real well starring in MBC's "The Moon Embracing the Sun."

Suzy: I keep in touch with him once in a while. I tell him to stay warm and to take care of himself since I know how cold it is on set since this is about the time we shot "Dream High” last year.



10asia: So, do you watch "The Moon Embracing the Sun?"

Suzy: When I first called Kim he asked me if I watched the series and when I told him that I didn't, he spoke to me like he was his character Lee Hwon [the King in "Moon"] and told me to watch it.



10asia: Suzy, since you starred in the first season of "Dream High," do you watch the new season and what do feel when you do?

Suzy: I watched it in the beginning but I don't have much time recently. It is kind of surreal when I'm watching it because I feel like I should be in it. And it was quite interesting to see Kirin Art School. I am somewhat sad that I wasn't able to take part in the second season, and if I was to star in it I feel like I could have done a good job.



10asia: JYP is currently one of the judges on SBS' audition program "K-pop Star" and he gives feedbacks to the contestants’ mistakes. Did he treat the same to you guys and is he like that in person?

Min: I was a trainee at JYP Entertainment for about eight years and I saw him almost every day. And whenever I see him on TV making those comments to a contestant it feels like he is directing them to me as well. He is exactly how is on television in real life.
Jia: I think that’s to really nail the image that we all know, for he goes on television a lot. (laugh)





10asia: Some of the members in other idol groups have expanded their careers with unit projects, solo performances and even dramas. What are some of things that you guys want to try out?
Fei: I want to star in a drama but I know I will have some difficulties because I don’t speak perfect Korean. I also thought about taking on a movie but I know it will be difficult for me as well. I wish I was given a chance to sing for a soundtrack.

Suzy: If you want to act you can play a friend who came from abroad. (laugh) [she teasing Fei, because Fei is a foreign member of the group).

Min: I have shot a movie and sang a song for a soundtrack and it would be great to begin doing solo performances, but the most important thing for me right now is being a member of miss A.
Jia: If I was given the opportunity, I would want to do something related with hip-hop. I want to stand comfortably on stage.
Min: I want to do hip-hop as well.
Suzy: I want to work on a ballad and sing for a soundtrack too.



10asia: What are some goals that you hope to achieve with the new album?

Suzy: I hope that everything that miss A does this year will blossom like a rose, since it is our main theme. I just want the best for us and I hope that the album does well.




10asia: Any personal goals for 2012?

Fei: I want to try a solo project and work on a soundtrack. I would also like to shoot a movie or drama in China.
Min: I want to learn driving. I recently got my driver's license so maybe I would like a car.
Jia: I want to do a solo hip-hop project.
Suzy: I wish that my upcoming movie "Introduction to Architecture" does well in the box office and also sing a ballad for the soundtrack.




10asia: We know that the “dating ban” for the Wonder Girls was lifted. What about for you guys?

Min: I don't think we even had a dating ban...
Suzy: I think we did and it was as forced upon us. And it is a personal choice to be in a relationship. (laugh)


Source: 10asia.co.kr
Image: AQ entertainment
Reported by: mya@ultimate-adora.com Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply