[Video/Trans] Tohoshinki in HEY!HEY!HEY! Special!

By Blogger Master Senin, 09 Januari 2012 0 comments

Tohoshinki tells what they want to do on the next broadcast of Hey! Hey! Hey!

Watch the video below to know what they want.



And, everyone was in high spirits during Tohoshinki's performance! 


Translation:

CM: I want to eat hot food. I think that would be fun!
YH: Let's eat hot curry or hot ramen together !

Lastly, BoA, who sang Meri-kuri. 

BoA: The next time I come here, I want to speak about what I couldn't speak today (T/N: since there was no time). The story was about SNSD-san and Tohoshinki-san, those 2 groups are really cool, I was cheering to them from the bottom of my heart. OH!
YH: Thank you very much.
BoA: Thank you very much
CM: Thank you very much





In the addition, BoA shows her love for TVXQ and SNSD who are both popular in Japan.




Source: Fuji TV HEY!HEY!HEY! & yunhoaki@youtube 
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Edited by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply