[Video] SISTAR's Hyorin reveals MV teaser for OST of "I Find Love2"

By Blogger Master Rabu, 11 Januari 2012 0 comments

SISTAR's lead vocalist, Hyorin has participated in the OST for the short film "I Find Love2".

Hyorin has given yet another opportunity to show off her powerful and impressive vocals and will sing the OST titled, "I Will Love You". In the 30-second music video teaser, Hyorin shed off her trademark deep voice and creates a synergistic effect with her sweet and soft side.

The teaser also shows the two leads of the film which features Lee Je Hoon and Han Hyo Joo might be entagled in a love triangle.

A representative of Starship Entertainment stated, "“Many netizens are showing their fervent responses to Hyorin’s song".

Meanwhile, the full music video for "I Will Love You" will be revealed at the "I Find Love2" concert on January 19th.



Source: enewsworld Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply