[Trans] B1A4's Homepage Messages!

By Blogger Master Rabu, 04 Januari 2012 0 comments
Some of the boys of boy group B1A4 left their Homepage message on the last day of 2011.

Let's read it below.


From CNU:

Hello BANAs, I'm CNU. It's already the last day of 2011. How did everyone's 2011 go? I feel like for us, it has been a happy and joyful year. It is the year that B1A4 started to be known, and a year where our dreams came true. And more than anyway, we are really happy to have met our BANAs. Whenever we were happy or tired, BANAs are always by our sides. That's why our happiness is doubled, and when we are tired, we gain strength. Thank you so much. You'll be with us in 2012 too right? I feel like I am not able to express my feelings well. I really lo.. lo... love...... love........... like you. Bye


From Baro:
Yallu~! Hello everyone!! I am Baro^ㅠ^ In just a short while, 2011 will end and a new year will start~ Has everyone made your new year resolutions? Looking back at 2011, it seems like it was filled with events that feel like dreams. B1A4's debut, and meeting our BANAs. There were many events, but they are all happy things. You know that behind all these happiness is our BANAs right? For us who are preparing for our gayo daejeon stages right now, we are very happyㅜㅜ Without all of us, we won't be here this very minute. To make our long-time dream of standing on this stage come true, I am so so thankful to our BANAs. I don't know if you are sick of always hearing me say the same things, but I have no other way to express myselfㅎㅎ BANAs, you guys have been tired because of us right? In this new year, we will work even harder so that the smile at the corner of your lips never disappears!! So in future stay right~ by our side!!! Promise!!^-^ Oh yeah, and I am "only BANA", so don't worry!! You know just what I'm talking about~ right?>_< Have a merry new year, and an enjoyable last day of 2011~ Everyone... I cherish you all a lot^ㅇ^ Happy new year!!


Source: B1A4.COM
Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply