[Picture] Sandara Park with a pretty selca,"..this year our dating ban will be lifted!"

By Blogger Master Minggu, 01 Januari 2012 0 comments


The first day of the new year! Out of all the texts I got from my friends, 99% of them say.. “I hope you get a handsome boyfriend in the new year” or “I hope you have an amazing romance this year~!” Ke ke ke It seems the people around me are more worried about it than me.. ^^;;; If everything goes according to our contract, this year our dating ban will be lifted! Ke Kyak! Anyways everyone~! Have a really~ happy new year! I’m going to become even fresher this year!^.*

TAG: To us, age isn’t important! Even fresher! Even more fun! Fighting! ^.^


Source: Dara's me2day
Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply