[Photos] Yura wears eyeglasses without lenses!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 19 Januari 2012 0 comments

Another photos were shared by Girl's Day's member and this time, it is Yura!

Yura shared new pictures of herself  through her Twitter account on the 18th of January.

Yura tweeted the pictures and labeled it with "I haven’t seen this kind of glasses for a long time! Doesn't it look special? Heehee but I don’t like wearing glasses !!! I want my eyesight to get betterㅠㅠ… I like these because they have no lenses kuku. *.*"

In the picture, Yura took a picture of herself while wearing a big eyeglasses without lenses. She looks cute with eyeglasses even though she doesn't like wearing it.




Do you like Yura with eyeglasses or without?





Translated by Sen
Source: Yura’s Twitter
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply