[Photos] Yura drew her own blonde doll!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 26 Januari 2012 0 comments

Another set of pictures were shared by Girl's Day Yura through her Twitter account.

On January 26th, a set of pictures including the photo above were uploaded by Yura on Twitter.

"I drew my own blonde doll hh blonde!? My hair once was like that.. so I looked through my phone to find these photos! >.<" Yura wrote as the caption of the pictures.



This is the doll that Yura drew. 

However, she saw more photos of her with blonde hair on her phone so she uploaded it.

Pictures below. 



She smiles slightly in the first picture and pouts in the second picture while taking a picture of herself. Yura's cuteness is really fascinating. She's also pretty with blonde hair.


Translated by Sen
Source: Yura’s Twitter
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply