[Photo] IU shows off Best Album Award

By Blogger Master Kamis, 19 Januari 2012 0 comments

Nation's sweetheart, IU, triumphed on the recent 21st Seoul Music Award and took home the "Best Album Award".

On January 19th, IU updated her official fancafe which reads, "Aigoo I'm home now. The long day has finally come to an end ^^ Everyone knows how hard I worked to prepare for this album, right? There's no award that would make me feel more grateful and happy than this one~!^^ Actually, I haven't been in a very good condition recently and I've been feeling slightly exhausted, so this seems to have given me more strength! Thank you U-ana~ Everyone worked hard~ Let's celebrate together~~ollollollollollo~~~~".

Attached with the message is a photo shown above. In the photo, IU can be seen holding her "Best Album Award" trophy while wearing an innocent and humble smile.

Netizens commented, "Congratulations IU, you deserved it!", "She's an angel", "She looks so adorable in this picture" and "Please take care of your health".


Credit: squishyblob @ weheartiu Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply