[Photo] G.NA reveals childhood photo, which one is her?

By Blogger Master Selasa, 24 Januari 2012 0 comments

Singer G.NA recently revealed an adorable childhood photo of herself.

On January 24th, G.NA tweeted, "Lookin through my photo albums at home made me laugh out loud for hours HAHAaiya~~ I burst out laughing when I saw an old picture of myself. Who’s who?", along with the photo above.

In the photo, the sexy singer looks innocent while spending peaceful time with 3 childhood friends in the middle of a grassfield. The four of them can be seen posing affectionately having their arms on each other's shoulders.

Curious netizens asked, "So cute!! Which one is you?", "Are you the one on the left?" and "Please tell me which one is you?"

Which one do you think is G.NA? Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply