[Photo] Girl's Day's Yura impresses fans with her new sketch

By Blogger Master Rabu, 25 Januari 2012 0 comments

Girl's Day's Yura once again proved her artistic skills in drawing.

On January 26th, Yura showed off her sketch via Twitter which was drawn using pencil and ballpoint pen. She wrote, "I drew my own blonde doll hh blonde!? My hair once was like that.. so I looked through my phone to find these photos! >.<", along with the photos.

 Surprised netizens commented, "She’s like a true artist", "Artist Yura!" and "You're such an amazing artist. Please lend me your talents".




Bonus: Here are some old sketches from Yura titled “Empty Home“, ”The Mountains” and ”Black Pearl“. (Posted back on August 2011)




Credit: girlsdaydaily, kpopmag Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply