[Photo] Dara is working out to show her perfect abs

By Blogger Master Senin, 30 Januari 2012 0 comments

2NE1's Sandara is finally back the gym to make the perfect body for the beach.

On the 30th, Dara updated her me2day saying, " Ah.. How long has it been since I underwent the loneliness of self-discipline…?!? Before travelling, my mind’s last struggle is how to wear my bathing suit ㅠㅠ Ke ke ke ke ke ke Everyone ~ Let’s have this remedied ㅠ Aigoo.. This is my chance to show off my 11-shaped abs!!! +.+ It’s disappointing.. ㅠ So from now on, must exercise really hard!"

She attached a photo showing herself struggling for sit-ups. Dara is wearing a blue jumpsuits and adorably working hard to achieve the perfect abs.

Credit: oh-dara Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply