[News] Wonder Girls' Yubin is a 'Beautiful Stranger' for '1st Look'

By Blogger Master Senin, 23 Januari 2012 0 comments

Wonder Girls rapper Yubin heats up the cover of the latest edition of life and entertainment magazine, "1st Look".

For "The Beautiful Stranger" concept of the pictorial, Yubin takes on a daring and sophisticated persona. The sexy rapper dazzles fans with an edgy, chic vibe while rocking a slicked-back hairstyle, floral-patterned mini and coat as well as alluring see-through top.

In the corresponding interview, Yubin remarked, "I don’t think that the three years we spent in America were fruitless. I experienced a new culture and feel much more comfortable speaking English, so I’ve actually gained more than I lost."

Regarding on the new Wonder Girls’ Teen Nick movie, ‘The Wonder Girls‘ the singer-turned-actress said, "I was scared because it was my first time participating in a full-length film, but because of the other members, the burden was lessened to one-fifth". She added, "My character was very similar to how I am in real life, very boyish and down to earth, so it wasn’t too hard."

She concluded the interview with her thoughts on the future, saying, "If ever given the opportunity, I want to be a radio DJ and narrate a documentary. To be able to relay one’s sensibilities through his or her voice is really charming."

Yubin’s full interview and pictorials can be found in the latest issue of 1st Look.






Source: enewsworld Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply